GNU Scientific Library binding for S-Lang
DescriptionThe GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a vast collection of robust and well documented numerical functions. It includes support for many special functions, random numbers, interpolation and integration routines, and much more. Many of the routines in the GSL may be made available to the S-Lang interpreter via the GSL modules included in this package. The following GSL modules are available:
* gslsf: The GSL special function module. Currently, this module
provides an interface to nearly 200 GSL special functions.
* gslconst: The GSL constants module. This module defines many
constants such as CONST_MKSA_SPEED_OF_LIGHT, CONST_CGSM_BOLTZMANN,
* gslinterp: The GSL interpolation module, which includes routines
for linear interpolation, cubic splines, etc.
* gslrand: The GSL random number module. This module supports most
of GSL's random number generators and distributions.
* gslcdf: The GSL cumulative distribution function module.
* gslfft: The GSL fast-fourier transform module.
* gslcore: This is a module that must be loaded before any of the
above modules can be loaded. Its main purpose is to provide support
functions for the other GSL modules.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".