simple 2D shooting strategy game set in space, with gravity
DescriptionSlingshot is a two dimensional, turn based simulation-strategy game set in the gravity fields of several planets. It is a highly addictive game, and never the same from round to round due to its randomly generated playing fields. It is a deceptively simple game, the goal is to shoot the other spacecraft through the field of planets, but their gravity makes it tricky. The effects of the gravity mean that although it is easy to learn how to play, and to enjoy playing, it could take a lifetime to thoroughly master.
45366 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.9-2 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".