Versatile and Intelligent List Processor
DescriptionSmartList is a mailing list manager built on top of the procmail mail processing package. Some features:
* Enough intelligence to overcome the ignorance of some subscribers
(will direct subscribe and unsubscribe requests away from the regular
list and automatically onto the -request address).
* No hardwired format for (un)subscribe requests (i.e. new subscribers
need not be educated, unsubscribing users do not need to remember any
* Intelligent automatic removal of addresses from the list that cause too
* Duplicate submissions are eliminated automatically.
* You can set up a mailing list to function as a standalone mail archive
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".