SMS server tools for GSM modems
DescriptionThe SMS server tools allow setting up a central SMS gateway. It sends and receives SMS messages using a simple file-based interface. It can accommodate up to 20,000 messages a month. It supports an event-handler option that allows calling customized programs or scripts after sending or receiving SMS messages. The SMS Server Tools use one or more (max. 32) GSM modems to send and receive SMS messages. Some modems may be equipped with SIM cards such as Vodafone or Telmi ones. All messages are sorted in queues by the provider. If one modem fails, it will be deactivated for one hour before the software retries, while other modems run without any restriction. The status information and alarms are logged with syslog.
15050 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.1.21-3+b1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".