Small audio and MIDI framework from OpenBSD, basic tools
DescriptionSndio is a small, simple audio and MIDI framework, developed by the OpenBSD project. It provides a lightweight audio and MIDI server and a well-documented userspace API to access the server or audio hardware in a uniform way. Sndio is designed to work well for both desktop and professional music applications, and supports features found in more complex sound systems such as per-application volume control, software mixing, and network transparency. This package contains command-line tools useful in conjunction with a local or remote sndio server.
1264 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.5.0-3 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".