SNMP agent simulator
DescriptionSNMP Simulator is a software that would act like a multitude of real physical devices from SNMP Manager's point of view. Simulator builds and uses a database of physical devices' SNMP footprints to respond like their real counterparts do. Typical use case for this software starts with recording a snapshot of SNMP objects of donor agents into text files. Once you have your snapshots at hand, a simulator script could be run over the snapshots responding to SNMP queries in the same way as donor SNMP agents did at the time of recording. Technically, SNMP Simulator is a multi-context SNMP agent. That means that it handles multiple sets of managed object all at once. Each device is simulated within a dedicated SNMP context.
2341 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4.5-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".