tool for filtering, mapping and OTU-picking NGS reads
DescriptionSortMeRNA is a biological sequence analysis tool for filtering, mapping and OTU-picking NGS reads. The core algorithm is based on approximate seeds and allows for fast and sensitive analyses of nucleotide sequences. The main application of SortMeRNA is filtering rRNA from metatranscriptomic data. Additional applications include OTU-picking and taxonomy assignation available through QIIME v1.9+ (http://qiime.org - v1.9.0-rc1). SortMeRNA takes as input a file of reads (fasta or fastq format) and one or multiple rRNA database file(s), and sorts apart rRNA and rejected reads into two files specified by the user. Optionally, it can provide high quality local alignments of rRNA reads against the rRNA database. SortMeRNA works with Illumina, 454, Ion Torrent and PacBio data, and can produce SAM and BLAST-like alignments.
1305 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1-5 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".