SquirrelMail plugin: Add logging functionality to your webmail interface
DescriptionThis plugin implements logging functionality for your webmail interface. You can choose to log to a database, a file, your system log, or any combination thereof. You can also choose which kinds of events to log, including login events, logout events, login error events, all outgoing messages, possible outgoing spam messages, and other error events. Also included is monitoring functionality that will send alert emails to the administrator when certain events trigger. Log message format is completely custom-defined to meet your needs in the configuration file. SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP. It runs on top of any IMAP server.
556 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.3.1-1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".