programs for maniuplating DNA sequencing files
DescriptionThe io_lib from the Staden package is a library of file reading and writing code to provide a general purpose trace file (and Experiment File) reading interface. It has been compiled and tested on a variety of unix systems, MacOS X and MS Windows. This package contains the programs that are distributed with the Staden io_lib for manipulating and converting sequencing data files, and in particular files to maniuplate short reads generated by second and third generation sequencers and stored in SRF format.
553 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.14.9-4 (Information last updated 28 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".