streamdeck_ui is a Linux compatible UI for the Elgato Stream Deck.
* Multi-device: Enables connecting and configuring multiple Stream Deck
devices on one computer.
* Brightness Control: Supports controlling the brightness from both the
configuration UI and buttons on the device itself.
* Configurable Button Display: Icons + Text, Icon Only, and Text Only
configurable per button on the Stream Deck.
* Multi-Action Support: Run commands, write text and press hotkey combinations
at the press of a single button on your Stream Deck.
* Button Pages: streamdeck_ui supports multiple pages of buttons and
dynamically setting up buttons to switch between those pages.
* Auto Reconnect: Automatically and gracefully reconnects, in the case the
device is unplugged and replugged in.
* Import/Export: Supports saving and restoring Stream Deck configuration.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install streamdeck-ui