Assorted tools related to Apache Subversion
DescriptionThis package includes miscellaneous tools for use with Apache Subversion clients and servers:
* svn-backup-dumps: Incremental dumpfile-based backup script
* svn-bisect: Bisect revisions to find a regression
* svn-clean: Remove unversioned files from a working copy
* svn-fast-backup: rsync-based backup script for FSFS repositories
* svn-hot-backup: Backup script, primarily for BDB repositories
* svn_apply_autoprops: Apply property settings from
.subversion/config file to an existing repository
* svn_load_dirs: Sophisticated replacement for 'svn import'
* svnwrap: Set umask to 002 before calling svn or svnserve
* fsfs-access-map: Convert strace output into FSFS access map
* several example hook scripts: commit-access-control, commit-email,
log-police, mailer, svnperms, verify-poNOTE that some of these scripts are unsupported by upstream, and may change radically or disappear in future releases. Some of these scripts require packages on the Recommends list.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".