Commandline tool to perform operations on tagged collections
Descriptiontagcoll takes a collection of items categorized with multiple tags and performs various kinds of operations on them:
* organize the collection in an intuitively navigable hierarchy;
* discover and show implicit hierarchical relationships between
* apply various transformations to the collection
* produce a special patch file with the differencies between two collections.
Such patch files are specific to tagged collections, and can be applied and
merged more freely than normal diff output;
* apply a previously generated patch file to a collection.tagcoll has been written with the purpose of studying tagged collections and experiment with tagged collection algorithms.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".