Command-line interface for Telegram messenger
DescriptionTelegram messenger is a cloud-based instant messaging designed for smart phones and similar to Whatsapp but more flexible, and powerful. You can send messages, photos, videos and documents to people who are in your phone contacts (and have Telegram). Telegram also supports secret chats whose provide a private (encrypted) way of communication. This package contains a command-line based client for Telegram with the following features:
* Colored terminal messages.
* Message management: history, stats, etc.
* Group chat: create and manage groups.
* Secret chat: secured and encrypted conversations.
* Contact management: add/edit/remove contacts.
* Multimedia support: send/load photos and videos.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install telegram-cli