management daemon for Telepathy real-time communication framework
DescriptionTelepathy Mission Control 5 is an account manager and channel dispatcher for the Telepathy framework, allowing user interfaces and other clients to share connections to real-time communication services without conflicting. It implements the AccountManager and ChannelDispatcher D-Bus APIs as described by telepathy-spec. The account manager part stores real time communication account details, connects to the stored accounts on request, and sets the accounts' presence, nickname and avatar according to requests from Telepathy user interfaces and other components. The channel dispatcher part responds to incoming communication channels (message streams, voice/video calls, file transfers etc.) by dispatching them to suitable user interfaces, and requests outgoing communication channels according to requests from a Telepathy UI. This is not a compatible replacement for Mission Control 4 (in the telepathy-mission-control package), but they can be installed in parallel.
4308 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:5.16.5-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".