TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but introducing
some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use, such as:
* Run your tests in arbitrarily big thread pools with various policies
available (all methods in their own thread, one thread per test class, etc.)
* Test that your code is multithread safe.
* Flexible test configuration.
* Support for data-driven testing (with @DataProvider).
* Support for parameters.
* Powerful execution model (no more TestSuite).
* Supported by a variety of tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc.)
* Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
* Default JDK functions for runtime and logging (no dependencies).
* Dependent methods for application server testing.
TestNG is designed to cover all categories of tests:
unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install testng