Tetrahedral Microphone Processor for Ambisonic Recording
DescriptionTetraProc converts the A-format signals from a tetrahedral Ambisonic microphone into B-format signals ready for recording. Main features:
* A-B conversion using a classic scalar matrix and minimum phase
* A-B conversion using a 4 by 4 convolution matrix using measured
or computed impulse responses, or a combination of both.
* Individual microphone calibration facilities.
* 24 dB/oct higpass filters.
* Metering, monitoring and test facilities.
* Virtual stereo mic for stereo monitoring or recording.
* Unlimited number of stored configurations.
* Jack client with graphical user interface.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install tetraproc