TeX Live: US and UK English
DescriptionSupport for (and documentation in) English. This package includes the following CTAN packages: hyphen-english -- English hyphenation patterns. FAQ-en -- A compilation of Frequently Asked Questions with answers MemoirChapStyles -- Chapter styles in memoir class Type1fonts -- Font installation guide amslatex-primer -- Getting up and running with AMS-LaTeX around-the-bend -- Typeset exercises in TeX, with answers ascii-chart -- An ASCII wall chart components-of-TeX -- Components of TeX comprehensive -- Symbols accessible from LaTeX dtxtut -- Tutorial on writing .dtx and .ins files first-latex-doc -- A document for absolute LaTeX beginners gentle -- A Gentle Introduction to TeX guide-to-latex -- happy4th -- A firework display in obfuscated TeX impatient -- Free edition of the book "TeX for the Impatient" intro-scientific -- Introducing scientific/mathematical documents using LaTeX knuth -- Knuth's published errata l2tabu-english -- English translation of "Obsolete packages and commands" latex-brochure -- A publicity flyer for LaTeX latex-course -- A LaTeX course as a projected presentation latex-doc-ptr -- A direction-finder for LaTeX documentation latex-graphics-companion -- Examples from The LaTeX Graphics Companion latex-veryshortguide -- The Very Short Guide to LaTeX latex-web-companion -- Examples from The LaTeX Web Companion latex2e-help-texinfo -- Unofficial reference manual covering LaTeX2e latex4wp -- A LaTeX guide specifically designed for word processor users latexcheat -- A LaTeX cheat sheet latexcourse-rug -- A LaTeX course book latexfileinfo-pkgs -- A comparison of packages showing LaTeX file information lshort-english -- A (Not So) Short Introduction to LaTeX2e macros2e -- A list of internal LaTeX2e macros math-e -- Examples from the book Typesetting Mathematics with LaTeX maths-symbols -- Summary of mathematical symbols available in LaTeX memdesign -- Notes on book design metafont-beginners -- An introductory tutorial for Metafont metapost-examples -- Example drawings using MetaPost mil3 -- Samples from Math into LaTeX, third edition patgen2-tutorial -- A tutorial on the use of Patgen 2 pictexsum -- A summary of PicTeX commands plain-doc -- A list of plain.tex cs names presentations-en -- Examples from the book Presentations with LaTeX simplified-latex -- A Simplified Introduction to LaTeX svg-inkscape -- How to include an SVG image in LaTeX using Inkscape tabulars-e -- Examples from the book "Typesetting tables with LaTeX" tamethebeast -- A manual about bibliographies and especially BibTeX tds -- The TeX Directory Structure standard tex-font-errors-cheatsheet -- Cheat sheet outlining the most common TeX font errors tex-overview -- An overview of the development of TeX tex-refs -- References for TeX and Friends texbytopic -- Freed version of the book TeX by Topic titlepages -- Sample titlepages, and how to code them tlc2 -- Examples from "The LaTeX Companion", second edition visualfaq -- A Visual LaTeX FAQ voss-mathmode -- A comprehensive review of mathematics in (La)TeX webguide -- Brief Guide to LaTeX Tools for Web publishing xetexref -- Reference documentation of XeTeX
3784 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2019.20191208-1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".