The Hacker Choice's IPv6 Attack Toolkit
DescriptionAttack toolkit for testing IPv6 and ICMPv6 protocol weaknesses. Some of the tools included: alive6: an effective alive scanning. denial6: try a collection of denial-of-service tests againsts a target. detect-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices which join the network. dnsdict6: parallized dns ipv6 dictionary bruteforcer. dos-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices and tell them that their chosen IP collides on the network (DOS). exploit6: test known ipv6 vulnerabilities against a target. fake_mld6: announce yourself in a multicast group of your choice on the net. fake_router6: announce yourself as a router on the network. flood_advertise6: flood a target with random neighbor advertisements. flood_router6: flood a target with random router advertisements. implementation6: performs various implementation checks on ipv6. parasite6: icmp neighbor solitication/advertisement spoofer. redir6: redirect traffic to you intelligently (man-in-the-middle) with a clever icmp6 redirect spoofer. rsmurf6: remote smurfer (known to work only against Linux at the moment). thcping6: sends a hand crafted ping6 packet. toobig6: mtu decreaser with the same intelligence as redir6.
5840 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.6-1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".