Texas Instruments calculators emulator (without GDB)
DescriptionTiEmu emulates Texas Instruments calculators TI-89/92/92+/V200PLT. It is based on XTiger, the original TI emulator for Linux, which uses the 68k emulation core from UAE (The Ultimate Amiga Emulator). You need to either dump the ROM of your calculator (you can do so with TiLP), or get a FLASH upgrade from Texas Instrument (see the software section concerning your calculator, then download the archive and extract the file) to use this emulator. There are *no* TI ROMs provided in this package, as they are copyrighted by Texas Instruments, Inc. However, a free (as in speech) ROM is now provided with TiEmu, namely PedRom. Try it out! This version includes a VTI-style assembly debugger. Please note it exists another version (tiemu-gdb) not provided on Debian itself which includes a GDB-style assembly debugger for use with TIGCC and/or KTIGCC.
1479 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.03-nogdb+dfsg-3 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".