Tiling terminal emulator for GNOME
DescriptionTilix is a feature-rich tiling terminal emulator following the GNOME human interface design guidelines. Its many features include:
* Layout terminals in any fashion by splitting them horizontally or
* Terminals can be re-arranged using drag and drop both within and
* Terminals can be detached into a new window via drag and drop.
* Input can be synchronized between terminals so commands typed in
one terminal are replicated to the others.
* Supports notifications when processes are completed out of view.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install tilix