DescriptionTint is a simple panel/taskbar intentionally made for openbox3, but should also work with other window managers. The taskbar includes transparency and color settings for the font, icons, border, and background. It also supports multihead setups, customized mouse actions, and a built-in clock. Tint was originally based on ttm code. Since then, support has also been added for a battery monitor and system tray. The goal is to keep a clean and unintrusive look with lightweight code and compliance with freedesktop specification.
168178 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 16.7-1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".