system for processing phonetic symbols in LaTeX
DescriptionTIPA is a system for processing IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) symbols in LaTeX written by Fukui Rei. TIPA stands for either TeX IPA or Tokyo IPA and derived from the tsipa package, made in 1992 by Kobayashi Hajime, Fukui Rei and Shirakawa Shun. Among many features of TIPA, the following are the new features as compared with tsipa or any other existing systems for processing IPA symbols:
1515 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2:1.3-20 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".