cleans up files in directories based on their age
DescriptionThis package provides a program that can be used to clean out temporary-file directories. It recursively searches the directory, refusing to chdir() across symlinks, and removes files that haven't been accessed in a user-specified amount of time. You can specify a set of files to protect from deletion with a shell pattern. It will not remove files owned by the process EUID that have the `w' bit clear, unless you ask it to, much like `rm -f'. `tmpreaper' will not remove symlinks, sockets, fifos, or special files unless given a command line option enabling it to. WARNING: Please do not run `tmpreaper' on `/'. There are no protections against this written into the program, as that would prevent it from functioning the way you'd expect it to in a `chroot(8)' environment. The daily tmpreaper run can be configured through /etc/tmpreaper.conf .
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".