helps download and run the Tor Browser Bundle
DescriptionTor Browser Launcher is intended to make the Tor Browser Bundle (TBB) easier to maintain and use for GNU/Linux users. torbrowser-launcher handles downloading the most recent version of TBB for you, in your language and for your architecture. It also adds a "Tor Browser" application launcher to your operating system's menu. When you first launch Tor Browser Launcher, it will download TBB from https://www.torproject.org/ and extract it to ~/.local/share/torbrowser, and then execute it. Cache and configuration files will be stored in ~/.cache/torbrowser and ~/.config/torbrowser. Each subsequent execution after installation will simply launch the most recent TBB, which is updated using Tor Browser's own update feature.
323723 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.8-5 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".