Plugins for the Totem media player
DescriptionTotem is a simple yet featureful media player for GNOME which can read a large number of file formats. This package contains a set of recommended plugins for Totem:
* Annotate the screen with the Gromit tool
* Control Totem with an Infrared remote control
* Control Totem with the keyboard's media player keys
* Keep the Totem window on top of the screen
* Display movie properties
* Deactivate the screensaver when a movie is playing
* Skip to a defined time in the movie
* Set the away status in the instant messenger when a movie is
* Control totem with a mobile phone using the Bluetooth protocol
* Share the current playlist via HTTP
* Search, browse for and play videos from YouTubeAdditional plugins can be written in C, Python or Vala.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".