An OpenGL-based game of marbles through a labyrinth
DescriptionTrackballs is a simple game similar to the classical game Marble Madness on the Amiga in the 80's. By steering a marble ball through a labyrinth filled with vicious hammers, pools of acid and other obstacles the player collects points. When the ball reaches the destination it continues at the next, more difficult level - unless the time runs out. This game is not intended to be a replica of Marble Madness but rather inspired by it. The game is also highly configurable by using a scripting extension (Guile) and it provides a simple editor by which new levels can easily be created. Install the trackballs-music package for a soundtrack to be played during gameplay. For more information and screenshots of the game please see <http://trackballs.sourceforge.net>.
18981 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1.4-4.3 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".