versatile tree-like structured custom data manager
DescriptionTreeLine is a versatile tool for working with all kind of information that fits into a tree-like structure. It can be used to edit bookmark files, create mini-databases (e.g., for addresses, tasks, records, CDs, etc.), outline documents, or just collect ideas. It can also be used as a generic editor for XML files. The data schemas for any node in the data tree can be customized and new types of nodes can be defined. The way data is presented on the screen, exported to HTML, or printed can be defined with HTML-like templates. Plug-ins can be written to load and save data from and to custom file formats or external data sources and extend the functionality of TreeLine.
100502 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.4.1-1.1 (Information last updated about 4 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".