fixed width sans serif font designed for coders
DescriptionAnonymous Pro (2009) is a family of four fixed-width fonts designed especially with coding in mind. Characters that could be mistaken for one another (O, 0, I, l, 1, etc.) have distinct shapes to make them easier to tell apart in the context of source code. Anonymous Pro also features an international, Unicode-based character set, with support for most Western and European Latin-based languages, Greek, and Cyrillic. It also includes special “box drawing” characters for those who need them. While Anonymous Pro looks great on Macs, Windows and Linux PCs with antialiasing enabled, it also includes embedded bitmaps for specific pixel sizes ("ppems" in font nerd speak) for both the regular and bold weight. (Since slanted bitmaps look pretty bad and hard to read at the supported sizes, it was chosen to use the upright bitmaps for the italics as well.) Bitmaps are included for these ppems: 10, 11, 12, and 13.
11882 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.002-1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".