external policy checker for the postfix mail server
DescriptionTumgreyspf can optionally greylist and/or use spfquery to check SPF records to determine if email should be accepted by your server. The default behavior is to let emails comming from server that are SPF approved without any sort of greylisting, while all others will be greylisted. SPF is information published by the domain owner about what systems may legitimately send e-mail for the domain. Greylisting takes advantage of spam and viruses that do not follow the RFCs and retry deliveries on temporary failure. These checks can be used as part of a mail system and allow several orders of magnitude reduction in spam, lower system load, and few problems with legitimate mail getting blocked. Tumgreyspf uses the file-system as its database, no additional database is required to use it, see /var/lib/tumgreyspf/data and it's clean-up cron script. Also take care that tumgreyspf will block emails from any domain with DNS configured with a buggy SPF record.
11 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.36-4.1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".