great 2D soccer (sometimes called football) game
DescriptionIt's bringing old style gameplay from DOS times back to the desktop with up to date graphics! Its gameplay is similar to old classics such as Amco's Kick Off and Sensible Software's Sensible Soccer. The gameplay is designed to be quick, responsive and fun. You are always in control of the player closest to the ball. The ball is controlled via two different kick buttons - one for pass, and one for shoot. Aftertouch can be applied to shots by quickly pressing and holding the direction you want the ball to bend towards. Pushing in the opposite direction to what you kicked the ball makes it raise into the air, pushing in the same direction as the ball makes it dip towards the ground.
173555 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.1-6+b1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".