conversion tool to generating several file formats
Descriptiontxt2tags is a document generator written in Python that generates HTML, XHTML, SGML, LaTeX, Lout, man page, Wikipedia, Google Code Wiki, DokuWiki, MoinMoin, Magic Point and PageMaker documents from a plain text file with little marks. Different from other conversion tools, it is generic, and not target-specific (as a txt2html tool). This way, you can keep just one source text file and one tool for all your formatting needs. Supports header, title, bold/italic/underline/strike, preformatted, quote, link, lists, bar, image and table. With txt2tags, you can focus your mind on the document content, and forget about formatting. Just let the program do this dirty job.
1793 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.6-4 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".