fast, self-healing application container server
DescriptionuWSGI presents a complete stack for networked/clustered web applications, implementing message/object passing, caching, RPC and process management. It uses the uwsgi protocol for all the networking/interprocess communications. uWSGI can be run in preforking, threaded, asynchronous/evented modes and supports various forms of green threads/coroutines (such as uGreen, Greenlet, Fiber). uWSGI provides several methods of configuration: via command line, via environment variables, via XML, INI, YAML configuration files, via LDAP and more. On top of all this, it is designed to be fully modular. This means that different plugins can be used in order to add compatibility with tons of different technology on top of the same core. This package depends on uWSGI core binary and installs:
8711 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0.18-7+b1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".