virtual web logfile rotater/parser
DescriptionVlogger is a little piece of code borned to handle dealing with large amounts of virtualhost logs. It's bad news that apache can't do this on its own. Vlogger takes piped input from apache, splits it off to separate files based on the first field. It uses a file handle cache so it can't run out of file descriptors. It will also start a new logfile every night at midnight, and maintain a symlink to the most recent file. For security, it can drop privileges and do a chroot to the logs directory.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".