stand alone server and game index server for WarMUX
DescriptionWarMUX is a free game in the genre of "turn-based artillery games" like Scorched Earth or Worms. Several players can play together, either locally or over the network. It is also possible to compete against computer-driven teams. The teams are styled after the mascots of various free software projects. This package contains the stand alone server and the index server for WarMUX. You will need this package if you want to host a standalone WarMUX server or a WarMUX index server which can be always available for anyone who might want to play. Note that if you want to play a network game, this package is not absolutely necessary since any of the game players can host the game. If you want to play the game, you need to install the warmux package.
376 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:11.04.1+repack2-2+b1 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".