Webdis is a simple web server providing HTTP interface to Redis. Some features
* Support for GET and POST requests.
* JSON output by default, optional JSONP parameter (?jsonp=myFunction).
* Raw Redis 2.0 protocol output with .raw suffix
* HTTP 1.1 pipelining (50,000 http requests per second on a desktop Linux
* Restricted commands by IP range (CIDR subnet + mask) or HTTP Basic Auth,
returning 403 errors.
* Possible Redis authentication in the config file.
* Pub/Sub using Transfer-Encoding: chunked, works with JSONP as well. Webdis
can be used as a Comet server.
* Custom Content-Type using a pre-defined file extension, or with
* URL-encoded parameters for binary data or slashes.
* Logs, with a configurable verbosity.
* Cross-origin XHR, if compiled with libevent2 (for OPTIONS support).
* File upload with PUT.
* With the JSON output, the return value of INFO is parsed and transformed
into an object.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install webdis