graphical VRML97/X3D viewer, editor, 3D modeller and animation tool
DescriptionWhitedune can read VRML97 files, display and let the user change the scenegraph and all fields of all nodes. The most powerful 3D modelling features of whitedune support the VRML97 Amendment1 style NURBS nodes and Superformula based PROTOs. This is mainly convenient for building some rounded shapes. Whitedune supports some 3D inputdevices like joysticks, gamepads or all devices supported via the Xinput protocol and also quadbuffer stereo visuals.
1190 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.30.10-2.1+b2 (Information last updated about 24 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".