module for Moodle featuring Wims mini-classes
DescriptionMoodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a course management system - a software package designed to help educators create quality online courses. Wims is an educational platform originally developed for mathematics but now also supporting subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, and languages. Its more striking feature is to provide a huge quantity of interactive exercises with randomly assigned data, allowing the learners to work on the same type of exercise but with different data and as often as they want. This module adds the possibility to define Wims classes as special assignments in Moodle. Wims classes come in two flavors: one is meant to contain a set of worksheets (interactive randomly generated exercices for the students), and the other one is meant to contain exams. The content of exams are based on previously published worksheets. The students already logged in Moodle are automatically logged into Wims, and as they close the Wims session they entered, their scores in Moodle are updated.
2034 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.0-18 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".