Wanderlust is a mail/news management system on emacsen. It supports
IMAP4rev1 (RFC2060), NNTP, POP and local message files.
The main features of Wanderlust:
- Pure elisp implementation.
- Supports IMAP4rev1, NNTP, POP (POP3/APOP), MH and Maildir format.
- Unified access method to messages based on Mew-like Folder Specification.
- Mew-like Key-bind and mark handling.
- Manages unread messages.
- Interactive thread display.
- Folder Mode shows the list of subscribed folders.
- Message Cache, Disconnected Operation.
- MH-like FCC. (Fcc: %Backup and Fcc: $Backup is allowed).
- MIME compliant (by SEMI).
- Transmission of news and mail are unified by Message transmitting draft.
- Graphical list of folders.
- View a part of message without retrieving the whole message (IMAP4).
- Server-side message look up (IMAP4). Multi-byte characters are allowed.
- Virtual Folders.
- Supports compressed folder using common archiving utilities.
- Old articles in folders are automatically removed/archived (Expiration).
- Automatic re-file.
- Template function makes it convenient to send fixed form messages.
This package provides a development snapshot version of Wanderlust.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install wl-beta