Shibboleth plugin for WordPress
DescriptionThis plugin is designed to support integrating your WordPress blog into your existing identity management infrastructure using a Shibboleth Service Provider. WordPress can be configured so that all standard login requests will be sent to your configured Shibboleth Identity Provider or Discovery Service. Upon successful authentication, a new WordPress account will be automatically provisioned for the user if one does not already exist. User attributes (username, first name, last name, display name, nickname, and email address) can be synchronized with your enterprise's system of record each time the user logs into WordPress. Finally, the user's role within WordPress can be automatically set (and continually updated) based on any attribute Shibboleth provides. For example, you may decide to give users with an eduPersonAffiliation value of faculty the WordPress role of editor, while the eduPersonAffiliation value of student maps to the WordPress role contributor. Or you may choose to limit access to WordPress altogether using a special eduPersonEntitlement value.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".