DescriptionThis package provides a miscellaneous assortment of X applications that ship with the X Window System, including:
- atobm, bitmap, and bmtoa, tools for manipulating bitmap images;
- ico, a demo program animating polyhedrons;
- oclock and xclock, graphical clocks;
- rendercheck, a program to test render extension implementations;
- transset, a tool to set opacity property on a window;
- xbiff, a tool which tells you when you have new email;
- xcalc, a scientific calculator desktop accessory;
- xclipboard, a tool to manage cut-and-pasted text selections;
- xconsole, which monitors system console messages;
- xcursorgen, a tool for creating X cursor files from PNGs;
- xditview, a viewer for ditroff output;
- xedit, a simple text editor for X;
- xeyes, a demo program in which a pair of eyes track the pointer;
- xgc, a graphics demo;
- xload, a monitor for the system load average;
- xlogo, a demo program that displays the X logo;
- xmag, which magnifies parts of the X screen;
- xman, a manual page browser;
- xmore, a text pager;
- xwd, a utility for taking window dumps ("screenshots") of the X session;
- xwud, a viewer for window dumps created by xwd;
- Xmark, x11perf, and x11perfcomp, tools for benchmarking graphical
operations under the X Window System;The xbiff, xcalc, xconsole, xedit and xman programs use bitmap images provided by the xbitmaps package.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.