XPath (XML Path Language) visualizer
DescriptionXacobeo provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for executing XPath queries and seeing their results. The GUI tries to provide all the elements that are needed in order to write, test and execute XPath queries without too many troubles. It displays the Document Object Model (DOM) and the namespaces used. The program registers the namespaces automatically and each element is displayed with its associated namespaces. All is performed with the idea of being able of running an XPath query as soon as possible without having to fight with the document's namespaces and by seeing automatically under which namespace each element is.
87518 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.15-3+b4 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".