Xapian simple example programs
DescriptionThis package contains source code for some example programs which use the Xapian library. The three "simple" examples are also included in binary form; binaries for the other examples can be found in the xapian-tools package (since they're useful tools in their own right). The Xapian search engine library is a highly adaptable toolkit which allows developers to easily add advanced indexing and search facilities to their own applications. It implements the probabilistic model of information retrieval, and provides facilities for performing ranked free-text searches, relevance feedback, phrase searching, boolean searching, stemming, and simultaneous update and searching. It is highly scalable, and is capable of working with collections containing hundreds of millions of documents.
585 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.4.5-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".