Display battery status in X11
DescriptionXbattbar displays the current (laptop) battery status in the X window environment. Battery status is obtained through the APM interface. The battery indicator of this program is very simple: a simple bar at the top/bottom of your display. With its color, it indicates the AC-line status (plugged in or off-line), and battery charging/remaining level. Also, if the mouse cursor enters the indicator window, a popup diagnosis window comes up in the center of your display showing the current AC line status and battery level. This package supports ACPI and APM checks for battery status.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".