highly customizable text editor -- Non-mule binary
DescriptionXEmacs is a full fledged programming language with a mail reader, news reader, info browser, web browser, calendar, specialized editor for more programming languages and other formats than most people encounter in a lifetime, and much more. This package contains the actual binary used to run XEmacs. It depends on the xemacs21-support package for lisp and etc files, and the xemacs21-bin package for supporting binaries. This binary does not have any of the mule stuff compiled into it. It should be faster than the xemacs21-mule and xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn packages because it does not contain the fairly large bit of code for either the display or input of non-European characters. This package actually contains one of the three xemacs binaries available. They are xemacs21-nomule, xemacs21-mule and xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn.
2144 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 21.4.24-8+b1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".