graphical application for managing Xfce settings
Descriptionxfce4-settings is the Xfce settings manager front-end. It comes with several different components for configuring application-independent settings inside xfconf. It contains multiple tools:
- xfce4-settings-manager (which replaces the old mcs settings manager),
which executes the various (provided) settings dialogs
- xfce4-settings-editor, a tool for editing ALL settings within xfconf, the
graphical counterpart of xfconf-query.
- xfsettingsd, a daemon for exporting XSettings to applications, and
providing special features like keyboard shortcuts, AccessX notification
and update of keyboard and mouse-pointer data.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".