Jim Knoble's character-cell fonts for X
DescriptionThese are character-cell fonts for use with the X Window System, created by Jim Knoble. The fonts currently included in this package are: Neep (formerly known as NouveauGothic): A pleasantly legible variation on the standard fixed fonts that accompany most distributions of the X Window System. Comes in both normal and bold weights in small, medium, large, extra-large, and huge sizes, as well as an extra-small size that only comes in normal weight. ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-9, and ISO-8859-15 encodings are available. The 6x13, 8x15, and 10x20 sizes have an ISO-10646-1 (Unicode) variant, drawing glyphs missing in Neep from misc-fixed. Modd: A fixed-width font with sleek, contemporary styling. Normal and bold weights in a 12-point (6x13) size. ISO-8859-1 encoding only.
1262 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.0-22 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".