WenQuanYi Bitmap Song CJK font for X
DescriptionThe Wen Quan Yi bitmap font is a manually fine-tuned multi-strike bitmap font for on-screen display of Chinese (traditional and simplified). It has arguably the most complete coverage for Chinese characters among all known open-source bitmap fonts, including CJK Unified Ideograph (U4E00 - U9FA5) and CJK Unified Ideograph Extension A (U3400 - U4DB5) glyphs at four different sizes (9pt-12x12 pixel, 10pt-13x13 pixel, 11pt-15x15 pixel, 12pt-16x16 pixel) and two weights (medium and bold). Use of this font in web pages and elsewhere eliminates the annoying "blurring" problems caused by the high stroke density of many Chinese characters and insufficient "hinting" of anti-aliased Chinese fonts. This font also provides bitmap glyphs for Basic Latin, Japanese Hiragana (U3040 - U309F) and Katakana (U30A0 - U30FF).
826 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0.0~rc1-5 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".