index generator for structured documents like LaTeX or SGML
Descriptionxindy is an index processor that can be used to generate book-like indexes for arbitrary document-preparation systems. This includes systems such as TeX and LaTeX, the roff-family, SGML/XML-based systems (e.g. HTML) that process some kind of text and generate indexing information. The kernel system is not fixed to any specific system, but can be configured to work together with such systems. In comparison to other index processors xindy has several powerful features that make it an ideal framework for describing and generating complex indices, addressing especially international indexing.
2705 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 22.214.171.12460104-8 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".