Small utility to change the AccessX settings of XKEYBOARD
DescriptionAccessX is a set of features within the XKEYBOARD extension of the X Window System designed to make X more accessible to users with disabilities. XKEYBOARD is present in X11R6.1 and later. AccessX features are typically unknown, given that in many implementations no interface is provided to utilize their functionality. Accessibility Features supported in AccessX include:
MouseKeys is a system whereby the numeric keypad can be used to control
the mouse pointer.
SlowKeys is a feature to "slow down" keyboard input.
StickyKeys enables the user who is unable to press and hold multi-key
combinations to enter them in a sequential format instead.
BounceKeys is similar to StickyKeys, except that instead of a delay
affecting all keys pressed, the delay is only enabled for the key the
user pressed last.
RepeatKeys sets the same parameters as the global repeat settings, but
it is important to make note of it as an accessibility feature as well.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".