shoot 'em up game with the "not shooting" bonus
DescriptionYou control a space ship in a vertically scrolling window and shoot enemies. If you kill the boss enemy which appears at the end of each stage, or if you can survive till the boss enemy gets bored with you and escapes, you can go to the next stage. xsoldier has a unique feature --- the "not shooting" bonus. You can get a pretty good score by not pressing the shoot button. After all, if the game is a simple kill-everything and shooting is always a good thing, why do you have to press a shoot button? You can play xsoldier as a simple kill-everything (and it is the best way to survive), but if you care your score, you need to kill all enemies with a minimum number of bullets.
10556 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:1.8-6+b1 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".